Can’t choose, but the constants on my playlist are; Aphex Twin, The Verve, Nile, Mucopus, Minor Threat, The Day Man Lost, The Strokes, Fever Ray, The Game, JLS, While She Sleeps, Throwdown, Latitudes, Neurosis, Ulver, Wolves In The Throne Room, GSYBE!, Spice Girls…
“Burn the men of science who would trivialize the collapse of a sun and kill
these atheists who can only make their tears with thumbscrews I cannot destroy
my own life efficiently perhaps self-sabotage is high evolution”—Scott
- one of London Fashion Week’s hottest tickets and was bulging with fashions A-list. Those in attendance included Pam Hogg, Alexa Chung, Yasmin, the Beckhams, The XX, La Roux, Alison Goldfrapp and an awful lot of pretty people with garish head pieces. #andobviouslyus
- feel like I have to dedicate a point to how nice Reggie Yates is. He is dead nice.
- gossip from the inside was that Kanye West was thinking about turning up and performing a couple of songs. Sufficed to say I almost popped at the thought. He didn’t make it in the end though… Flaky. (<3)
- Beth Ditto took to the stage to perform a world exclusive of her solo material and she OWNED it!!! Check this video where she covered Whitney ft. Alexa Chung! http://www.twitvid.com/16CLR
- first ever fashion week injury = trapped my finger in the door.
"In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street".. Every wandered what is inside your favourite animals? On Wednesday the 23rd of February artist Charlie Tuesday Gates will be sharing her passion for dark dark art, showcasing her bizarre and brilliant live taxidermy LIVE to the public; mixing timeless knowledge, art show, and twisted humour to magnificent effect! The Future Gallery, 5 Great Newport Street, London, WC2H 7HY. 6-11pm.